Date Posted: May 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 264145
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist – Fresno, CA
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter with experience working in a fast paced administrative role. This position is a full-time, long term, temporary role with PrideStaff, Inc., one of the fastest growing national staffing and employment agencies providing staffing and recruiting for multiple industries. This position is responsible for supporting the corporate office with various administrative and reception tasks.
- Operate multi line phone system
- Greet and assist anyone who walks into the office
- Manage daily mail, data entry and filing
- Provide administrative support to Executive Officers; creating letters, filing, scheduling and/or ordering lunches, managing various office calendars, etc.
- Manage janitorial & building maintenance issues
- Assist Training Administrator with set up and preparation of all training events including but not limited to; setup/cleanup, ordering/picking up lunches, printing and preparing training materials
- Order office & break room supplies
- Support various departments with the planning and preparation of the company’s Annual Conference
- Support marketing and other departments as needed which can include; proofreading, grammar and spelling on marketing materials, training materials and conference items.
- Pulling and packaging items for a new franchise office openings
- Run errands for executive and/or supervisor on occasion
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of administrative and/or receptionist experience
- Friendly and personable with a professional appearance
- Outstanding work ethic, high energy and the ability to stay on task with multiple interruptions
- Exceptional administrative and typing skills with advanced knowledge of computers, copiers and printers
- Proficient in various Microsoft Office programs (assessments will be required)
- Excellent grammar and communication skills via in person, over the phone and in writing
- Excellent driving record as occasional errands may be required
Compensation & Benefits
- This is an hourly position with a pay rate from $13 to $14 depending on experience
- Medical benefits are offered and partially paid for by the company
- This is a full time, long term, temporary assignment with the possibility for temp to hire for the right candidate
Are you ready to join a nationally recognized staffing organization that’s always on the cutting edge of what’s trending for the industry and who’s been in business for almost 40 years? Landing a career at PrideStaff means you are joining a close-knit, dynamic working environment, focused on providing the best possible results to clients, associates and franchisees. PrideStaff is a big believer in the importance of teamwork. The leaders of PrideStaff work from the ground-up to ensure that they have the most talented and versatile teams in place. Teams who can work together to make smart, strategic decisions and bring their mission to life. Now is your chance to become a contributor in bringing PrideStaff’s mission to life.