Los Gatos, CA
Date Posted: April 25, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 263408
Do you enjoy making someone’s day brighter and better? Do you love providing outstanding customer service? Are you passionate about your career and want to work with co-workers who truly care? At our clients office, that is their top priority! As a crucial part of their customer care team, you will not only join a team of driven professionals that will help you learn the business, but you will also play a key role in developing new strategies to provide the best service to our customers.
We encourage our team to have fun with what they are doing here and we provide the flexibility for our agency to work outside the confines of the 9-5 work day. In addition to doing what you love in a great environment, you will enjoy a great degree of responsibility and your success in this role will be rewarded with growth opportunities. If you want to gain professional experience and join our fun, exciting start-up environment this is the place for you!
- Navigate the world of insurance to find the right coverage and build relationships with underwriters to better serve our clients.
- On the tactical side, you will be responsible for these crucial support functions: providing excellent customer service, accept and accurately process payments,
- Answer phones and assist or direct clients as needed to ensure they are served in a friendly and prompt manner, enter and maintain accurate and clear information within agency management system (AMS), all using our state of the art technology, and doing everything in your power to ensure that our clients are treated like royalty.
- Utilizing your skills as Property & Casualty Insurance Licensed professional you will provide personal lines quotes to clients for home, auto, umbrella and scheduled items.
- Your natural knack for customer service and insurance processing, and your tenacious, dive-right-in demeanor will allow you to hit the ground running from day one.
- Thrive in an organization is aggressive and fast-paced and no two days are the same; you thrive in an ever-changing atmosphere and you welcome a challenge.
Must have valid license at the time of hire.
Location : Los Gatos, Ca (Downtown).