San Jose, CA
Date Posted: April 25, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 263383
We are seeking dynamic and highly motivated Sales Professionals to join our team of Insurance Sales Producers. This position is with a very well established agency that is the fastest growing in their particular segment is seeking an experienced Senior Employee Benefits Sales Account Executive. The ideal candidate will strive to be a customer advocate and will be service oriented. This company was voted Best Place to Work!
Essential Duties & Objectives:
- Assist clients with open enrollments and presentations.
- Oversee the marketing of groups to company carriers and negotiate with Underwriters to achieve the best coverages at the lowest cost.
- Understand client’s deficiencies in coverage and consult with them on offerings that would include a full suite of benefits products.
- Assist clients with any service issues that may arise and delegate responsibilities to benefit team members.
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Good listening skills and ability to determine clients’ needs efficiently
Desired Skills & Qualities
- Familiarity with all aspects of group health insurance services from the application process to the policy analysis
- Knowledge of both traditional and self-funded plans is preferred
- Knowledge of COBRA, HIPAA & Medicare Part D
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multi-task projects
- Ability to initiate and foster rapport with customers, co-workers and companies
- A knowledge and understanding of various markets, forms, rates and coverage’s
- Superior computer skills
- Highly motivated and & results-oriented individual
- Life & Health License
- Knowledge of group health benefits insurance
- 2+ years of experience with an insurance agency or carrier in a similar role