Date Posted: May 4, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 261125
Commercial Lines Assistant Account Manager – Insurance - Lodi, CA
Are you ready to join a fast-paced and fun environment where you can truly make a difference? We are looking for an outstanding insurance professional with the enthusiasm and zest for a learning experience. The Commercial Lines Assistant Account Manager will assist the Commercial Account Managers and Sales individuals with the day-to-day servicing activities that will ensure excellent customer satisfaction. The right candidate will have experience working with commercial lines in a retail agency setting.
In addition to the daily activities that surround the Commercial Lines Assistant Account Manager, You have the opportunity to be involved in various activities including workshops relevant to the industry.
- Process all applications, policies, endorsements, incoming mail, binders, schedules, certificates, audits, and other items related to the servicing of client accounts that may include;
- Certificate Requests
- Follow up on Notices of Cancellation
- Auto ID Card Issuance
- Policy Change Requests
- Online Rating for Small Business
- Follow up for Renewal Policy Issuance
- Renewal Proposals
- Process Audits
- Obtain Loss Runs and Create Loss Summary Tracking
- Run M&S Reports
- Obtain Premium Finance Quotes
- Run MVRs
- Prepare Acord Applications
- Responsible for timely, accurate invoicing and monthly expirations
- Meet all quality and timeliness standards in the Agency Management System while properly documenting all activity
- Set priorities and manage workflow for self to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate processing of all responsibilities
- Maintain cordial and effective relations with clients, co-workers, carriers, wholesalers, vendors, and other business contacts
- Maintain up-to-date proposals, insurance summaries, workflow logs, manuals or other required documentation and records
- Interact with others effectively utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully, and providing information and guidance as needed to achieve the business goals of the Company
- Stay informed regarding industry information, new product/program developments, coverages, legislation, technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance
- Attend various learning opportunities and activities including workshops relevant to the industry
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must have an active California Property and Casualty
- Experience with crop accounts preferred
- Proficient in a variety of Microsoft Office computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires teamwork, demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Experience with an agency management system such as Sagitta, TAM, Applied, EPIC, etc. required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Willingness to learn and take direction from others
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.