San Jose, CA
Date Posted: April 25, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 261124
Temporary Senior Account Manager Positions: San Jose, Ca.
Our client is a leading insurance broker and consultant that cares deeply about their employees' and clients' well-being. They are honest, hardworking, dedicated professionals who love what they do and strive to lead by example. But what truly defines them is that for them, business is personal.
Our client has more than 3,400 employees and global capabilities. Their expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while their locally based employees tailor each solution to meet their clients'? needs.
They are looking for temporary candidates to fill a Senior Account Management positions for about 4-6 months.
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively managing your assigned book of business
- Maintaining a current understanding of coverages and market trends affecting assigned book of business
- Must have experience with AMS360 or EPIC or both
- Handling client questions on a daily basis
- Presenting to clients while demonstrating strong expertise
- Developing strategic overview on accounts
- Managing contract review
Must have active P &C License
If you're interested please apply and send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org