Palo Alto, CA
Date Posted: December 18, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 260389
Are you looking for more money, more opportunity and more growth? Who doesn’t want more, more, more? Join an ever-growing agency that’s offering….MORE!
We are looking for a Personal Lines Producer for the Downtown Palo Alto office. This agency offers all of the tools to succeed, all it needs is an experienced, motivated, dedicated individual to take charge of the desk.
The Personal Lines Sales Person position requires a P&C License, excellent customer service skills, and a proven track record of success in personal lines sales.
- Responsible for an established amount of sales on a monthly basis
- Respond to client, company, third party and co-worker requests via phone and email
- Educate and recommend coverage to best fit clients’ needs
- Prepare quotes and proposals for new business
- Perform annual review and renewals of client policies
- Additional duties as assigned
- Active Property and Casualty Agents/Brokers License
- 3-5 years’ experience working for a retail agency or independently with preferred insurance carriers (Mercury, Travelers, Nationwide, etc.)
- Familiarity with an agency management system such as TAM, AMS 360, EPIC, Sagitta, etc.
- Additional experience with online rating/quoting via carrier sites
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, paperless environment a must
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive pay with outstanding commission split
- Bonuses based on performance
- Benefits offered
- Fun environment to work in with casual Fridays and team potlcuks