Date Posted: May 3, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 258614
Our client is an insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. Our client has more than 300 offices across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with more than 8,000 employees. Our client is a company dedicated to superior customer service with employees committed to adding value to every client activity.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Account Manager in our Concord office.
The Assistant Account Manager assists the account manager with his or her workflow for all commercial lines new and renewal business. Works with the Account Managers and Producers to maintain synergy with our client's goals, our carrier requirements, and the needs of our clients.
- Maintains role of assisting account manager in servicing commercial book of business within group for an account manager or team of account managers
- Responsible for integrity of the data he/she inputs in the Agency Management System - to be accomplished by participating in training, and adhering to established common procedures and workflow. Will request and participate in ongoing training on Sagitta and various systems required to perform functions of his/her job.
- Process daily mail, policies, scanning, filing, cancellations, late notices, invoicing, checks audits, requests and checks endorsements, certificates of insurance, orders loss runs, orders MVR’s, processes carrier downloads, company and/or client correspondence, suspense and follow-up, marketing and rating
- Maintains controls on tasks assigned to, and follows up on tasks, with ability to report back to account manager on status of all work assigned when asked
- Establishes working relationship with account manager and/or client for obtaining information required for timely completion of responsibilities assigned
- Maintains workload on a consistent basis in compliance with departmental procedures and accept additional workload during peak periods or assist others as needed
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- High School diploma, AA or college degree preferred
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- 2+ years of related experience
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated math aptitude
- Excellent analytical, negotiating, and organizational skills. Technical expertise in property, general liability, workers' compensation, umbrella, and specialty coverage.
- Currently licensed in good standing in required lines and states (or willing to obtain within 6 months of hire)
Join the our clients team and watch your career grow! They offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/dental coverage
- Retirement Plan with 50% company match (first 6% of contribution)
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- And much more!
If qualified - please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org