Date Posted: April 25, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 256301
Insurance Assistant – Property & Casualty - Lodi, CA
Are you interested in getting your foot in the door with an insurance agency paying the way to more opportunities for exponential professional growth? We are looking for an Insurance Assistant to join our client’s ever growing team in Lodi. The Insurance Assistant’s primary daily responsibilities will be to support all departments within the agency. The ideal candidate will have a P&C license with 1 or more years of experience in the insurance industry with an interest growing further in the industry. Responsibilities will be added to this position with continued experience and growth.
The Insurance Assistant must have regular and reliable attendance ad demonstrate organization and the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a very busy office. Excellent interpersonal skills, pleasant phone manner, typing ability and familiarity with Word and Outlook are required.
- Data entry processing certificates of insurance
- Maintaining and updating digital client files
- Performing loss runs
- Scanning and uploading mail to internal agency management system
- Facilitating meetings and organizing office communication and activities
- Performing reception duties; answering phones and routing clients to appropriate Account Manager and greeting walk in customers
- Assisting with formulating letters and other correspondents
- Update various spreadsheet sheets and other general administrative duties as needed
- Maintaining office common areas
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- 1+ years insurance experience
- P&C license strongly preferred
- High school Diploma
- Exceptional typing and accuracy skills
- Good Planning and organizational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional appearance and manner
- Computer literacy, specifically MS word for windows, Excel and Outlook
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary plus benefits
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.