San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: April 25, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 255299
Our client is the type of place where talented individuals can make a big impact. They are passionate about what we do for our clients and we’ve created an environment where our employees can grow and succeed both personally and professionally. They are really looking for someone who thrives on being challenged and has a high level of intellectual curiosity. If you are driven, creative and team-oriented, this is the right place for you.
Our Property & Casualty practice is looking for an Account Manager to join their collaborative and industrious team. The P&C Practice provides risk management and consulting services to Technology, Life Science and Commercial organizations enabling them to understand their exposures and mitigate their losses. The ideal candidate is nimble enough to respond to our clients' changing needs and experienced enough to be viewed as a trusted advisor. Clear communication is key as you will be working with and building relationships with people across diverse disciplines. In addition, the candidate must be highly organized, motivated, resourceful and a quick learner.
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively managing your assigned book of business
- Maintaining a current understanding of coverages and market trends affecting assigned book of business
- Handling client questions on a daily basis
- Presenting to clients while demonstrating strong expertise
- Developing strategic overview on accounts
- Managing contract review
What you should already have:
- Very strong communication skills - oral, written, phone and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and build client relationships
- Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, and PowerPoint desired
- Minimum of seven years of industry experience (broker or carrier side)
- High school diploma. College degree desired
- Driver license required, reliable transportation and ability to travel as needed
- Current CA Fire & Casualty license required or within 3 months of hire
What you’ll be getting from us:
- An opportunity for growth, development and advancement in the areas of client involvement, risk assessment and management
- The opportunity to work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- A flexible work schedule (applies to certain positions)
- A fun office in vibrant downtown San Francisco
- A robust wellness program which includes onsite yoga, Pilates and massages
- Security for your future: Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP), 401K with company match and profit sharing
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and families (including domestic partners)
- Life Insurance, short term and long term disability benefits
- A Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Fun company and team outings
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! email@example.com, 888-292-4440