Date Posted: April 25, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 254022
Personal Lines Account Executive – Insurance Sales - Roseville, CA
Let’s start the New Year off right with a change in pace and a career that offers tremendous opportunity. Join a dynamic insurance team where the drive for personal growth is rewarded and customer focus and dedication is the key to success. We are looking for an experienced Personal Lines Account Executive in the Roseville area to join a reputable retail agency. This role requires an individual who is professional, displays the drive, determination, and self-motivation to help build retain business.
- Attain individual new business sales goals through various methods
- Respond to new business requests for prospects and clients
- Provide outstanding customer service and support
- Analyze prospect and client coverage needs, recommend coverage, prepare and propose quotes and proposals
- Actively develop referral sources by seeking and building relationships with potential centers of influence
- Create presentations to build exposure and credibility
- Actively seek referrals from current client base to solicit for new business prospects
- Cold call and prospect through various resources
- Develop a lead generating marketing approach with the support of the Personal Lines Manager
- Attend tradeshows and networking events
- Complete new business processes for issuance to eligible and appropriate carriers, following all applicable binding procedures
- Issue Insurance Certificates, Binders, I.D. Cards and Proof of Insurance as needed
- Maintain electronic prospect and client files in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Respond to client and company requests, providing information or action when the service team is unavailable or unable to comply
- Assist clients in claims reporting
- Refer clients to other appropriate departments within the agency for solicitation of new business
- Stay informed on industry information, underwriting guidelines, new product information, coverage and technology, etc.
- Demonstrate initiative in all aspects of the job by investigating and completing any task that may be related to ensure comprehensive service
- Attend all scheduled sales meetings and trainings
- All other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of Personal Lines Sales experience
- Appropriate Property and Casualty Agents/Brokers License in good standing
- Associate or Bachelor degree or completion of an Insurance Study Program
- Strong knowledge of insurance terminology, concepts and coverage, rating and underwriting procedures, and the insurance markets
- Knowledge of various computer programs and Agency Management Systems and the ability to use internet and word processing programs
- Ability to easily adapt to new software programs and changes in technology
- Ability to manage own time, set priorities and perform multiple tasks
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations and to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Strong negotiation abilities
- Ability to work in or adapt to a paperless environment
- Ability to delegate tasks when necessary
- Ability to recognize limitations and know when to seek assistance
- Ability to generate new business with own initiative and effort
Compensation & Benefits
- This position comes with competitive compensation plus commission
- Full benefits package including health insurance, 401k and paid time off
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.