Walnut Creek, CA
Date Posted: May 3, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 252494
Commercial Lines Account Management Opportunity - Walnut Creek
Our client's business continues to grow and we are seeking to add an experienced P&C Account Manager to join our Commercial Lines brokerage team. Our highly skilled Commercial Lines Account Managers build strong professional relationships with clients that result in a high level of business retention. These relationships are built on a solid foundation of trust and confidence in our knowledge and expertise.
- You will assist producers with both new and renewal business, successfully providing technical advice to handle coverage issues and needs, and conduct exposure analysis for our clients.
- We are interested in finding a person who shares our values and dedication to customer service.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree, professional certification or equivalent training and education.
- The successful candidate must have exceptional depth and breadth of experience working primarily with medium to large size commercial accounts and possess a minimum of five years insurance agency experience in an account management role.
- A demonstrated ability to understand policies, coverages, forms, accounting methods, ratings, claims procedures and have an excellent rapport with both the underwriters and insureds is essential.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Applied agency system experience is highly desirable.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and possess strong analytical and organizational skills.
- A California insurance license is essential.
- Professional designations such as CIC, CISR, CPCU, ARM or CRM preferred
Our client is located in Walnut Creek, CA, is an independently owned insurance brokerage company offering risk management and commercial property/casualty insurance services to middle market commercial clients in the western U.S. They specialize in insurance programs for a variety of industries including construction & development, food & beverage, life sciences & technology, manufacturing, real estate & property management, service, solar/renewable energy and wholesale & retailers.
If interested please apply. email@example.com