Foster City, CA
Date Posted: May 3, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 239959
Commercial Lines Account Manager in Walnut Creek
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to provide exceptional customer service to our client’s valued customers on a daily basis. As an Account Manager for our client you will be joining one of the largest brokerages worldwide.
- Service current accounts
- Evaluate and provide appropriate recommendations regarding client coverage and risks
- Rounding out accounts with recommendations on addition coverages
- Negotiation with carriers for the best coverage and rates for the client
- Complete applications and renewals
- Coordinate efforts of loss control and additional services
- Claims reporting and handling
- Minimum 3 years of Commercial Lines experience (Commercial Habitational background a plus)
- Broad knowledge of commercial coverage and markets
- Current P&C license
- CIC, CISR, CRIS or similar designation a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft office Suite and Agency Management software such as a TAM or AMS.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Base salary plus discretionary bonus available
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation, sick time and retirement plan
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-292-4440