San Diego, CA
Date Posted: May 3, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 233285
Commercial Lines Account Manager - Insurance - P&C
San Diego, CA
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to work with an independent insurance brokerage that’s been in business for over 30 years. The right candidate must have worked in a retail brokerage setting and have construction experience. Candidates must hold a current P & C License in California. Experience agency management software is preferred along with experience with FSC Rater.
The position offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and continuing education & training. The total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, medical/dental benefits, and opportunity for bonuses and incentives based on performance.
Additional responsibilities of the Account Manager include:
· Market renewals and new business to appropriate insurance carriers
· Calling on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze current programs and suggesting additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries
· Ensuring that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms
· Customizing programs to suit individual customers, often covering
Additional requirements of the Insurance Account Manager include:
· Current Property and Casualty License in California Required
· Strong understanding of Underwriting Guidelines for multiple carriers
· Previous working experience with computers required; WordPerfect, Excel, TAM, AMS or Applied Systems a plus
All inquiries are kept confidential. We look forward to assisting you in advancing your career.